Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
LEP Conversations - The Proposed Productivity Strategy.
LEP Conversations - The Proposed Productivity Strategy.We hope that you can join the LEP on Monday 20th November for a workshop about the proposed Productivity Strategy for the HotSW...
Meet The Chamber: in partnership with Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Sorry now sold out!
Sorry this event is now full. Join us for a FREE networking event brought to you by partners Devon Chamber of Commerce and...
Christmas Jingle Meet the Chamber - With Kingsbridge & Salcombe Chamber
Join us for our FREE networking event, Meet The Chamber. The KSCC and Devon Chamber This Festive networking event is being held in conjunction with Kingsbridge and Salcombe Chambers of...