Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. We will welcome Raoul Witherall, Chief Executive of FlyPlymouth who will discuss 'What will a reopened Airport...
Meet the Chamber
Join us for the Devon Chamber's FREE networking event, Meet The Chamber. This event is designed to: Welcome members that are new to...
Meet The Neighbour BIG Breakfast
In partnership with: Don't miss out on the opportunity to meet businesses and Chamber members from Devon and Cornwall at the delightful St Mellion International...