Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Preparing your business for the digital future - Your Digital Toolkit for 2018
In conjunction with Plymouth City Council Join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled with thought-provoking ideas, digital trends and useful tips and tools! Delivered...
City College @ Networking Plus
Enjoy one of our premier networking events, where delegates can hear from our sponsors City College Plymouth about the number of different ways the College can support your business and...
Meet the Chamber @ Adrenalin
Jump aboard for our first free networking event for 2018! Both non-members and members are welcome to attend. • Welcome new members to Devon Chamber • Provide an...