Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Hustings Event for the Newton Abbot Constituency
The upcoming general election is being billed as the most important for a generation. Newton Abbot Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Devon Chamber are hosting a Hustings event to...
EXI Hour (Export Insight Hour)
During this period of change and with the potential of world markets further opening its doors, its time for all Devon businesses to...
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. Please note that the timing for this Crunchy has been amended to a 8am start. We...