Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Sponsored by: Networking Plus is Devon Chamber's premier networking event where delegates can benefit from the following: An arrival drink and delicious two...
Cybercon 2017: Conference and Workshop
Cybercon Plymouth aims to cut through the “white noise” surrounding cyber security by offering an accessible, understandable and realistic platform for small and large businesses in multiple industry sectors to...
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. Tyler Wakeford, Regional Researcher at Prime Ministers Office for the South West will join us to...