Devon Junior Chamber
The Devon Junior Chamber (DJC) is a special interest group (SPIG) formed by the Devon Chamber of Commerce to highlight the needs of young businesses and individuals in Devon.
Devon Junior Chamber aims to appeal to those in business or education aged between 16 and 35 to aid development and skills building in the work place.
Any employee of a Chamber member business who sits within the age criteria will receive automatic membership to Devon Junior Chamber as a member benefit. DJC offers young people a calendar of events and training aimed to develop members to reach their full potential in the workplace
The aim & objectives of the group are:
- To promote trade, commerce and industry between its members
- To encourage young businesses and individuals to network
- To act as a voice for young people in Devon
- To deliver a calendar of events and training aimed at helping young people further develop their careers
- To work jointly with educational bodies on projects aimed at young people in Devon