Devon Chamber of Commerce is one of a number of business support and enterprise agencies based in the county. As the leading independent business organisation in the city we are able to offer a wide range of business support and advice to you and your business, whether you’re looking to start-up, grow or develop your business offer.
All Chamber members also have access to free telephone business support as part of their member benefits.
View current Tender opportunities here.
The business support guides below were published by Plymouth City Council which pull together a variety of support and guidance streams available to businesses.
- Business and Self-Employedinformation from Gov.uk. Read information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you’re self-employed or a sole trader.
- Setting upinformation from Gov.uk. Information and training to guide people through the process of starting up a business.
- Contracts finder. Search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- National mentoring network. Access information to put your business in touch with mentoring organisations across the UK.
- National Business Support telephone helpline – 0845 600 9006
Chamber Mentoring Service
Business Support Helpline
events and training
Meet The Chamber: Plymouth
Join us for the Devon Chamber's FREE networking event, Meet The Chamber. This event is designed to: Welcome members that are new...
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. Date: Wednesday 3rd MayTime: 07:30-09:00Venue: The Grange Resturant Buckfast Abbey Cost: Members: £12+VAT/ Non-Members: £24+VAT
MP Round Table: Oliver Colvile (Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport Constituency)
Devon Chamber of Commerce are delighted to invite members to a round table discussion with local MP; Oliver Colvile. You will be joining other Chamber members from a variety...