Devon Chamber of Commerce is one of a number of business support and enterprise agencies based in the county. As the leading independent business organisation in the city we are able to offer a wide range of business support and advice to you and your business, whether you’re looking to start-up, grow or develop your business offer.
All Chamber members also have access to free telephone business support as part of their member benefits.
View current Tender opportunities here.
The business support guides below were published by Plymouth City Council which pull together a variety of support and guidance streams available to businesses.
- Business and Self-Employedinformation from Gov.uk. Read information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you’re self-employed or a sole trader.
- Setting upinformation from Gov.uk. Information and training to guide people through the process of starting up a business.
- Contracts finder. Search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- National mentoring network. Access information to put your business in touch with mentoring organisations across the UK.
- National Business Support telephone helpline – 0845 600 9006
Chamber Mentoring Service
Business Support Helpline
events and training
Hustings Event for the Newton Abbot Constituency
The upcoming general election is being billed as the most important for a generation. Newton Abbot Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Devon Chamber are hosting a Hustings event to...
EXI Hour (Export Insight Hour)
During this period of change and with the potential of world markets further opening its doors, its time for all Devon businesses to...
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. Please note that the timing for this Crunchy has been amended to a 8am start. We...