Devon Chamber of Commerce is one of a number of business support and enterprise agencies based in the county. As the leading independent business organisation in the city we are able to offer a wide range of business support and advice to you and your business, whether you’re looking to start-up, grow or develop your business offer.
All Chamber members also have access to free telephone business support as part of their member benefits.
View current Tender opportunities here.
The business support guides below were published by Plymouth City Council which pull together a variety of support and guidance streams available to businesses.
- Business and Self-Employedinformation from Gov.uk. Read information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you’re self-employed or a sole trader.
- Setting upinformation from Gov.uk. Information and training to guide people through the process of starting up a business.
- Contracts finder. Search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- National mentoring network. Access information to put your business in touch with mentoring organisations across the UK.
- National Business Support telephone helpline – 0845 600 9006
Chamber Mentoring Service
Business Support Helpline
events and training
Preparing your business for the digital future - Your Digital Toolkit for 2018
In conjunction with Plymouth City Council Join us at this inspiring event and benefit from a morning filled with thought-provoking ideas, digital trends and useful tips and tools! Delivered...
City College @ Networking Plus
Enjoy one of our premier networking events, where delegates can hear from our sponsors City College Plymouth about the number of different ways the College can support your business and...
Meet the Chamber @ Adrenalin
Jump aboard for our first free networking event for 2018! Both non-members and members are welcome to attend. • Welcome new members to Devon Chamber • Provide an...