We are able to offer Chamber Project Management Services to partners to assist with the sustainable development of Devon’s economy.
Previous projects have included:
- Project management of Digital Plymouth which brought superfast broadband to the city and is now implementing a digital inclusion project to help residents get online.
- Project management of Plymouth Priority Sectors – co-ordination of economic development activities across Plymouth’s six priority sectors – medical and health, advanced manufacturing, creative industries, marine, hospitality and leisure and business services
- Delivering two elements of Plymouth and South West Peninsula City Deal on behalf of Chambers of Commerce across Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset– promoting the GAIN Growth Hub to businesses and assisting businesses to engage in international trade.
- Delivery of activities to support Plymouth’s 1000 Club, helping businesses to employ young people and provide work placements, internships and apprenticeships on behalf of Jobcentre Plus and Plymouth City Council. Click here for more information.
- Project management of the Young Enterprise Initiative for Plymouth. Read more here
Our current projects include:
- Delivery of the Creative Employment Programme - matching interns seeking work experience with micro-businesses in the dreative sector Read more here
- Supporting Plymouth Better Together. A City wide free corporate social responsibility scheme for local businesses. Full details can be found here.
- Operating Plymouth’s International Trade Club and delivering UKTI services, in partnership with Business West, to assist businesses to enter the export market and increase the volume of exports. Read more here
- Delivering a number of careers events across Devon to encourage youg people to engage in apprenticeships.
For more information about our Project Management services available please contact us.
events and training
Meet The Chamber: Plymouth
Join us for the Devon Chamber's FREE networking event, Meet The Chamber. This event is designed to: Welcome members that are new...
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. Date: Wednesday 3rd MayTime: 07:30-09:00Venue: The Grange Resturant Buckfast Abbey Cost: Members: £12+VAT/ Non-Members: £24+VAT
MP Round Table: Oliver Colvile (Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport Constituency)
Devon Chamber of Commerce are delighted to invite members to a round table discussion with local MP; Oliver Colvile. You will be joining other Chamber members from a variety...